* All domains include FREE DNS management
Live Demo - lock option, edit Whois, edit name servers, custom DNS records, URL redirection, etc.
If you already have a domain name with another company, you can transfer it over to Lonex. We have done our best to simplify this generally cumbersome procedure. We’ll guide you how to get your domain released from the current registrar and do the rest of the transfer for you. With us, you can start working on your site(s) the moment you sign up and before the domain is actually transferred to Lonex.
With the transfer of your domain, you get multiple domain control options for free. We’ll add 1 FREE YEAR to the domain’s expiry date and will give you access to a feature-rich Domain Manager for full control over the domain settings – a lock/unlock option, change name servers, edit Whois, unlimited parked domains, custom DNS records, etc. Optional domain protection controls like WHOIS privacy protection and SSL certificates are available too.
1. Make sure you have access to the Admin email address in the Whois of your domain. At this address you will be sent a transfer verification email and if you do not respond, the transfer will not be completed.
2. Make sure your domain name is not in expired status. It is recommended to initiate your transfer at least 7 days prior to the expiry date, so that there will be enough time for you to complete the process.
3. Make sure your domain is not locked with the current registrar. Please contact your current registrar to disable any holds or locks, if any, before requesting a transfer (many registrars will automatically place a lock on the domain for security reasons).
4. Make sure your domain is not less than 60 days old. If you have registered your domain within the last 60 days, please wait until it gets at least 60 days old before starting a transfer to us.*
5. An EPP authorisation key is required for the transfer of the following extensions: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .name, .tv, .com.tw, .idv.tw, .org.tw, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn. You can obtain a domain EPP key from the domain’s current registrar.
* There is one exception to this rule: If the domain was recently activated after it had been expired for some time.