Domain Name TransferWith each Lonex web hosting plan you get a FREE domain name registration or FREE domain name transfer, valid for the .com, .net, .org, .info, .us and .biz TLDs. To specify thedomain nameyou wish to register or transfer, please use the domain search form below.
Please use only small letters, numbers or hyphens (-) when typing your domain name, since no other characters are allowed.
Why Transfer Now?
If you already have domain names purchased from other companies and hosted somewhere else, you can transfer them over to Lonex. We are doing our best to simplify the domain transfer procedure, which is by rule more time-consuming and complicated than the domain registration one. We give you detailed instructions about the necessary steps to getting the domain name released by the old registrar as quickly as possible and empower you to start working on your website even before the domain is actually transferred to Lonex.
|« Check our domain name pricing||View full domain TLD details »|
Domain Name Transfer Bonuses
With the domain name transfer service you get multiple domain control options. Once the procedure has been completed successfully, we add ONE FREE YEAR to the domain name’s expiry date. In addition, you will gain access to a feature-rich Domain Manager, entitling you to fully control the newly transferred domain’s settings (Lock/unlock options, DNS update, Whois change, domain parking, etc.). From the web hosting Control Panel you will also be able to set Custom DNS Records (A, AAA, CNAME, NS, SRV, TXT and MX records) to the domain and perform many other domain hosting actions.
Tips for a successful domain name transfer to Lonex
1. Make sure you have access to the email address listed as the Admin contact for the domain. Our transfer process is email verification based, so if your email address listed for the administrative contact of the domain is not current, the transfer will not be completed successfully.
2. Make sure your domain name is not in expired status. It is advisable to initiate your transfer at least 7 days prior to the expiry date, so that there will be enough time for you to complete the process.
3. An EPP authorization key is required for the domain name transfer of the following extensions: .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .name, .tv, .com.tw, .idv.tw, .org.tw, .cn, .com.cn, .net.cn, .org.cn. You can obtain a domain’s EPP key from the domain’s current registrar.
4. We cannot transfer domains that are less than 60 days old. If you have registered your domain within the last 60 days, please wait until it gets at least 60 days old before starting a transfer to us.
5. Make sure your domain name is not locked by the current registrar. Please contact your current registrar to disable any holds or locks if there are any, before requesting a domain name transfer (many registrars will automatically place a lock on the domain for security reasons).
** There is one exception to this rule: If the domain was recently activated after it had been expired for some time.