Context HelpA DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THE FUNCTIONS
Visiting the Context Help page is the first step you should take before contacting us through the Ticketing System, by phone or through the Live Chat. We have described in text fields in all the sections of the Control Panel the complete functionality of each section. We call this description Context Help.
To fully understand the logic behind this please do the following:
- Go to the members login page.
- Login using your username and password. You may find your login information in the confirmation e-mail, which you have received once you signed up for our services.
- Each section of the Control Panel has a Context Help section. Click on the "Hosted Domains" link from the "Site Manager" section. There is a "Show/Hide Help" link in the right corner of the table with the hosted domains. When you click on it, a drop-down window will open with the relevant Context Help. Read carefully the instructions in the relevant Help section and everything will be much easier.
Depending on the Control Panel page, there may also be context help available. If you are on a specific Control Panel page and want to learn more about it, look for the following links in the right section:
- Video Tutorials - when clicked on, a new window opens with the video tutorial associated with this page
- Show/Hide Help - when clicked on, a hidden section displays tips for using the options on the page. When the Context Help is displayed, the rest of the page below the section is pushed downwards. You can close the opened Context Help by clicking on the "Show/Hide Help" link once again.